About Us

About Us

Is mainly engaged in the precious metal plating Mattel electroplating, we have over ten years of experience and skills in electroplating.

Product

Product

Company is mainly engaged in high-end jewelry, crafts plating, electroplating, such as hairpin, crown, necklace and earrings, rings, bracelets

Precious metal thickness monitoring

Precious metal thickness monitoring

In order to ensure the process is controlled to customers and noble metal thickness commitment,

Heavy metal environmental monitoring

Heavy metal environmental monitoring

According to the foreign trade export customers need, in addition to the good quality products.

Popular color plating

Gold plating

Although the 9 k gold plating color, color is very light, but in the attached to the metal plating layer on the surface of the gold content is above 99%, the content of the other 1% can make gold-plated form 9 k gold plating color. Often use the value of N in the electroplating industry

Champagne gold plating

Champagne gold is a Huang Zhong through red color, is mainly used to do the complexion, the main ingredient is gold, copper, cadmium, the gold content than rose high, gold content is 75% ~ 80%. Champagne is 24 k gold color or 3 ...

Rose gold plating

Plating rose gold plating rose gold plating rose gold plating rose gold plating rose gold plating rose gold plating rose gold plating rose gold